Friday, August 28, 2009

WHAT A LOOK OF KHANA KAABA KHANA KAABA SAYS HOUSE OF ALLAH ITS TRUE OR NOT

Khana Kaba's says house of ALLAH it's true or not?... its true and not true also.bqz don't think that ALLAH lives in home and like these places.But ALLAH says when you are become of mine so I become your heart when you thought ,I become your hands when you do work , I become your eyes when you sees, I become your tongue when you speak, I am near of you too for your body.Who's you searching who's you finding.so don't think that ALLAH is become hands and like these...So this is only example of ALLAH bqz ALLAH is holy of all humans have things .so only a place Khana Kaba so from all around the world people are comes and pray .n front of Khana Kaba...If i did have wrong words so ALLAH will be forgive me .surely he is forgiver...

No comments:

Post a Comment